Winter Transit and Parking Information
Contact: Lynn Rumbaugh, Transportation Programs Manager, 920-5038, firstname.lastname@example.org or John Krueger, Transportation Director, 920-5042, email@example.com
Aspen, Colorado – November 21, 2013 - The City of Aspen will transition to its winter transit schedule in late November. The appropriate information is listed below.
Aspen Free Shuttles
· Winter schedule in effect November 28 through April
· The Castle-Maroon, Cemetery Lane, Hunter Creek and Mountain Valley routes will operate from approximately 6:30am-2am
· Seasonal Shuttles: The Cross Town Shuttle and Galena Street Shuttles will begin winter service on November 28.
· Saturday paid parking resumes Saturday, December 7. Sundays and holidays remain free. Paid parking remains in effect Monday – Friday.
· Carpools of two or more adults may pick up a free carpool parking permit at the Airport Parking Kiosk on weekdays between 6am and 11am. Visit www.commuterconnect.net for help with locating carpool partners.
· Pay for parking quickly and easily via cell phone at www.paybyphone.com.
Call 970-925-8484 for bus route and schedule information.