This is the temporary web home of the CWMA Native Plant Committee.
The Purpose of the CWMA Native Plant Committee:
To advance an ecological approach to weed management, revegetation, and restoration, by fostering greater awareness and understanding of native plants and of the interactions between flora and fauna in healthy native ecosystems.
- John Vickery -- co-Chair (Denver)
- Megan Bowes (Boulder)
- Irene Shonle (Gilpin County)
- Laurel Potts (Eagle County)
- Holly Postmus (Rio Blanco County)
- Wendell Hassel
- Lisa Tasker (Garfield County)
- Susie Crane (Denver)
Menu of Services:
The Committee and its members offer a number of services to help educate you or your group about Native Plants. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plant Identification -- Planning a Weed Tour or other field event? We can help teach Native and Noxious Plant Identification.
- Noxious Weed Control -- want to know your management choices? We can help.
- Revegetation -- need help planning a project? We can help!